Abruzzo DOP Passerina Superiore
- Production area:
- Province of Chieti
- Soil type
- medium-textured terrain tending towards chalky, south-east exposure
- Vinification technique
- hand-picked, pressing with the aid of dry ice, soft pressing, decantation of free-run juice. anaerobic fermentation at low temperature around 14-15 degrees
- on the fine lees in steel vats.
- Organoleptic characteristics
- Straw yellow colour with greenish highlights, crystalline and lively, on the nose hints of white flowers and tropical fruit. On the palate fresh and with good body.