Vino Spumante Extra Brut Trebbiano
- Production area:
- in the Province of Chieti, district of Orsogna
- Soil type
- loose, medium-textured terrain and north-west exposure.
- 350 meters a.s.l.
- Vineyard system:
- Tendone (italian pergola trellis)
- Collection period
- first ten days of september.
- sparkling wine production
- Charmat Martinotti method, re-fermented for 50 days.
- Vinification technique
- Grapes carefully hand-picked during the first ten days of september. Pressing and maceration on the skins for approx. 12 hoursThe must is then fermented with wild yeasts.
- 3 months in the bottle.
- Organoleptic characteristics
- Straw yellow colour with greenish highlights, intense and persistent on the nose. The fragrance is persistent, fruity with notes of bread crust. The taste is full, well balanced and harmonious with notes of ripe fruit.