Trebbiano d’Abruzzo DOP Superiore
- Production area:
- Province of Chieti
- Soil type
- medium-textured terrain tending towards chalky, north-east exposure.
- Vinification technique
- Hand-picked, pressing, maceration on the skins for 8-12 hours. Decantation of free-run juice. Fermentation at controlled temperature, 16-17 degrees.
- On the lees in steel vats and then at least 3 months in the bottle.
- Organoleptic characteristics
- straw yellow with light golden highlights, intense and persistent on the nose with fragrant and fruity notes, hints of ripe yellow fruit.
When allowed to breathe for longer, the wine opens with further notes of aromatic herbs. In the mouth it is pleasant, with a good soft body, dry, warm and flavourful with good persistence and an herbaceous aftertaste. Balanced and harmonious.