Cerasuolo d’Abruzzo DOP
- Production area:
- Province of Chieti and Province of Teramo
- Soil type
- medium- textured clayey terrain and south-east exposure.
- Vinification technique
- finest Montepulciano grapes hand-picked and pressed in the tub, Bleeding off (saignée) 15%/20% in order to extract the body of the must. natural cold fermentation. fermentation at controlled temperature of 16-17 degrees.
- On the fine lees in steel vats.
- Organoleptic characteristics
- A very agreeable cherry pink wine rather rich, soft, fruity and delicate. The bouquet offers notes of the sea. the taste is balanced and juicy, with good persistence.